MOOG PRODIGY With AUDIO IN & nifty 'FM' feature FOR SALE...

Artesia

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150062027188

ITEM NO: 150062027188

Hi,

Anybody fancy a moog prodigy, got one for sale.. listed up on ebay.. see the details above.

Has some extra special non factory bonuses, an audio input for feeding stuff through the filter & also has a 'fm' feature added for brightening up those sounds & making some mighty weird effects :)

Also, its one of the late models which includes the CV IN/OUT section as standard :)

3a39_1_b.JPG

3ba4_1.JPG

3cb5_1.JPG

"need the money for christmas"

Hah, I'd tell everyone "You didn't get anything cause I didn't think it was worth selling my moog. You wouldn't understand." heheheh. OK maybe I wouldn't be quite so honest, I'm sure it'd bruise egos, but I'd certainly flag gifts for others, and keep the synth.

Though, if ever there was a good time to make some dough out of it, that'd be now. What's with the moog bug everyone's caught?! I have people who call a synth a "piano keyboard thingy" mentioning moogs to me. Weird, but definitely a seller's market :) Good luck with the auction man!

Hah, I'd tell everyone "You didn't get anything cause I didn't think it was worth selling my moog.

That`s a good one :) I must think of some other excuse since I don`t have anithing like Moog.

I promissed myself that money from gear I can spend ONLY for other gear or parts, but somehow I always spend some on other things. I guess I`m not good in economy. :)

Its a mixed bag situ, i like the little box of tricks, it sounds nice :)

Tho it hasnt got afew things, like midi (not that it couldnt be ucapps retrofitted ;), which means for the extent of its feature set it just doesnt get played with much here.

So put it up on the market as theres many people who would love to own an original series moog... Whereas im happy to bide my time and buy one of the new one with memorys and midi when one hits the 2nd hand market, so i dont have to rely on my memory ;)

Also i have to admit, one of the moog emulator softwares (which one i cant recall this sec) actually gets almost indiscernably close to the lush sound of a moog ..double blind test, id probably not actually be able to tell.. so that'll keep my moog fix in check for sometime to come yet...

And i usually dispise analog emulations ...but this ones a goodie :)

• 4 weeks later...