Any Seq V3 panel layouts?

intellijel

• 2 weeks later...

if i build a v2 for now, will i need to change any of the hardware to go to v3?  i didn't think i would, but i'm asking because of some differences between yours and thorsten's .fpd.  besides using the word "mixer" instead of "view" (btw what's the difference?), you've added four group buttons.  should i be taking these into account for future use or are they a hardware option?  also you have four rows of leds for the tracks instead of 1.  is this also exclusive to v3?

thanks and nice layout.

if i build a v2 for now, will i need to change any of the hardware to go to v3?

You can, but you don't have to. TK himself always said he'll never change his design. Perhaps you'll need a "AddOn"  for some features.

also you have four rows of leds for the tracks instead of 1.  is this also exclusive to v3?

No, you can assign 4 Rows of Leds also in v2. See the .asm file how to activate them.

greets

Doc

is it also possible to have four rows of buttons so on/off for each track is directly accessible?  and if so, does the lcd automatically respond to the track being edited?  so that it will show the parameters of row 3 automatically if i edit a step in that row.

yeah i've seen that video of all the leds he's pressing.  i'll check ucapps for documentation on that thing.  i'd really like to control four tracks directly.  i'm at the point where i'm buying switches, encoders, and leds (bought just a few for now to see what i want).  is it recommended to use the method where the led is glued to the top of a tactile switch?

• 2 weeks later...
MTE: don't you plan to add the 4 buttons to select group directly?

Ahm..sorry but my english isnt the best  :-[

I`ve understand this so :

The "1-4"  "5-8" .... -buttons are for group selection...should I add 4 more buttons (beside) to select every group directly ?

Regards

MTE