midibox and glovepie

alogic

great news, it was some days i'm asking me how to use my wiimote to drive musical gear (but not sure my childrens will be ok ;) )..

That look simple, in fact you don't need to buy a wii! just bought the wiimote and a 10$ bluetooth adapter, for the sensor bar, it seems that is not really needed to convert x-y-z movment :

The sensor bar is just a bunch of Infra Red lights which are always on. You can make your own fake sensor bar with candles, Christmas tree lights, or Infra-Red remote controls with a button held down. Or you can order a wireless sensor bar off the internet, or you can build your own.

but I tink it's needed for the wiimote to know its absolut position..

I think I will replace my mouse... :) :)

and as the wiimote can store data, it's probably a way to store your MIDI assignement on it!

now we need a bluetooth interface for the MB!! (not a work for me)...

Señores que no es por la wii.  digo que podrian conectarsele a la core unos acelerometros para hacer un mando como el de wi y con glovepic darle mas usos ademas del midi

Gentelmen, this is not about the wii. I´m saying that must be possible to connect some accelerometers to make a control similar to the wii´s one and with the glovepic giving more uses in addition to midi.

esquema midi wi.JPG