C64 key ring

Sasha

I love the stuff you make !!  Smiley

Thanks SLP

what about a "midibox merchadise"-shop?

Why not, but who could run it? I do have online shop of my own, mostly for selling CDs inside of country but people here in Serbia are not used to it yet. To sell things outside it is not legal, you can just export it. I do sell stuff outside from time to time but I need to send it as a gift.  ;) If you send same thing too often they become suspicious.

never been there myself, but I did some of the post-production on the audio/music for a TV documentary called "Rave Against The Machine" which was about the party scene over there during the war.

Some of the guys who were the subject of the film came over and visited. Some of the stories are mad: they were stealing generators from the UN to put parties on. One of the parties had a sniper outside and people were being shot going into the party!

I even had a guy from the UN Psyops chatting to me about DJing over there.

It makes our risks and occasional brushes with the law, when doing warehouses seem laughable in comparison - big respect to everyone over in that part of the world...

that's terrible.  why can't you sell outside of serbia?  not to turn this into a political conversation, but what is it like there?

I don`t know Ultra, the law, regulations, or however  it`s called is still pretty old. There is so many "more important things" our government need to discuss first. Mother fuckers... What is it like here... well, if you came here you will probably spend some great time, but living here is shitty. Economical situation is our greatest problem.

...Some of the stories are mad: they were stealing generators from the UN to put parties on. One of the parties had a sniper outside and people were being shot going into the party!

Rave Against The Machine you said  ;D Never seen it... I`m just looking for it on local HUB, but cannot find it.

I`m really interested to see where did it happened. Ex Yugoslavia used to have 6 republics (Serbia is one) and there were so many war fronts I cannot count... Documentary is probably made somewhere in Kosovo as it is only part of Serbia with UN troops. Anyway, it could be very nice here, but too many wrong people around...