10k1Box project - dead and deleted?

mjproc

Could it be something like the LiveDrive as a DIY version? I have to search, but I have the pinouts of the livedrive-connector for Live,Audigy / Audigy2 series if you need .

Could you post a link to them? I've been trying to get a hold of them for a while, wasn't too sure where to look (Got an audigy, need to see if I can use a livedrive with it 'cause I can get one for free...)

you dont need to search. a livedrive will work. I had an audigy with an audigy drive and later i bought an audigy 2 zs and wanted to use my old audigy drive. so I went through the internet a couple of hours just to see that creative has changed the pinout with audigy2. But live and audigy are the same. I think it was because Aud2 has 24bit. You can use some parts of an Audigy- /Live drive on an Audigy2, but not all. (just for info)

Audigy and live have an "AUD-EXT" connector

(http://pinouts.ru/Multimedia/creative_int_pinout.shtml) ,

Audigy2 has an "AD-EXT" connector

(http://www.driverheaven.net/audio-general-technical-discussion/51279-creative-audigy-2-ad_ext-pin-assignment.html)

greetz

• 2 weeks later...

We didn't get very far on the 10k1box project. I add a couple of adc on an SBlive (without EXT connector, wire were solder directly on 10k1 pins hehe).

We though that making an external convertor for it was a good idea, and decided to use ADAT. I built the convertor and bought a rme32/8, so I never try to add ADAT on the 10k1....

I should still have 10k1 schematic/pinout etc and how to connect ADC (most ADC have generic signal).