mb64 seq - midi timeout msg

d2k

Hey...

Finished the box and all was fine, but after a few hrs playing I started gettin midi timeout msgs on the LCD and the box started sending out these midi messages:

93 00 00 Ch04 Note Off nn:000 (always the same value)

Does that narrow down the prob to a specific connection I should be looking at...?

Best

Dan

not sure, i just used another core module that was already half stuffed ;p I'll check this faulty one more and see if it can rescued for a further application ;) as always - prolly a bad connection sumwhere, i think this may of been the same core module I was using when i posted a diff midi time-out post a while back...

Best...

Dan

Okay, so the midi time-out msg is gone but now I have a different prob...

Sometimes when the seq is running and more than say 8> of the 16 trigger buttons are pressed the LCD will flip out and will show jittering params, also the rate that LEDs move accross seems to alter. It has also got to the point where the display just disappears :/... however, if the buttons are depressed it all seems to return to normal...weird....

Is this a voltage prob?

Best

Dan