[S] Hallucinogen's 808 PCBs

moogah

Ok, I've got the set of Sebastian's PCBs which I built before creating my own monstrosity based on them.  They are pretty much assembled, but you shouldn't expect to simply plug them in and be ready to go.  For one none of the MBHP hardware is included and you'll need to create your own power supply.  I also used this board as a test setup so I would recommend that you not take this unless you are expirienced with analog circuits and can read the schematics to get it working 100%.  Pots are not included.

Price: 60$ USD plus shipping.

And, for those who are *very* adventurous I have the first prototype PCB that I made for the 808.  The digital section is a complete loss and there are several other problems with the tone generators (the HC and RS are not likely to work).  This is really a job for an experienced EE, preferably with a hacksaw to make something useful from this. ;) ;D  Price: 20$ plus shipping.

I've also got a student version of Reaktor here, It's been fun using this program, but softsynths really aren't for me.  I'm sure I'll miss this, but if there is a midiboxer who would like to buy my *student* license from me (please, don't use this as part of a hack) I'll sell it for 125$