MB-6582 eagle files?

Guest Papst

Hi,

can anybody send me eagle files especially the layouts from Wilba's MB-6582?

I've found only the images with both sides, and thats not very comfortable to make PCB boards. I prefer to make them myself, because i have got the equipment for doing that.

I prefer eagle files but if anybody can send me the layouts in an other popular file format it would be ok too.

Papst

Why not?

there are image files online showing the layout, so why don't you also share the layouts?

I could reroute the layouts from the images, that would be the same in the end.

hello

i'd like to get the eagle file because i would like to redesign the original panel

i know it's a bit stupid but i don't know how to use well eagle and can't find the right objets so if i get the file of wilba ...

if wilba doesn't want i respect him totally...

so anyone can help me , i really want to know

hey

i understand but what i need is the eagle library he used to make a new frontpanel not specially the sid ...

do you think it's acceptable to pay 150 e for a front panel an make a "bricolage" behind ?

you all understood what i need and i asked it before so if nobody can help me there is no sense for me to be on forum

diy , i know now what means "yourself"

sorry but i'm a bit disapointed

can anybody send me eagle files especially the layouts from Wilba's MB-6582?

I've found only the images with both sides, and thats not very comfortable to make PCB boards. I prefer to make them myself, because i have got the equipment for doing that.

You've got the equipment to make a board this size, double-sided, with solder mask and silk-screen, plated through-holes and vias, and 10mil traces throughout... for under US$20?

Or are you thinking you can make this board with etched double-sided copper-clad phenolic? Dream on.

there are image files online showing the layout, so why don't you also share the layouts?

I could reroute the layouts from the images, that would be the same in the end.

So I should share them with you just to save you the work of rerouting the layouts? That attitude sucks. This whole thread sucks. You didn't find what you were looking for on the wiki (where the layout images were) so instead of asking me directly, you choose to start a thread to get someone else to give them to you. Why do that?

hey

i understand but what i need is the eagle library he used to make a new frontpanel not specially the sid ...

do you think it's acceptable to pay 150 e for a front panel an make a "bricolage" behind ?

you all understood what i need and i asked it before so if nobody can help me there is no sense for me to be on forum

diy , i know now what means "yourself"

sorry but i'm a bit disapointed

reboot, you asked me two months ago in email to get my original files and I said I don't share the original files and also that I don't use Eagle.

I would happily share any Eagle library if I had one!

I think stryd_one didn't read you post correctly, but there was no need to get upset either.

Maybe someone else has already make Eagle objects for 6x6mm ALPS tactile switches and the rotary encoders. I can give advice about the size of holes etc. Post the questions in a new thread.

... and I'll say it again to everyone:

I make the PCBs available for others who want to make one for themselves. No one should expect they can or should have the original layouts to tinker with just because this is a DIY forum. If you asked SmashTV for his original layouts, he will also say no. It is a real shame that there are people who steal PCB designs and make profit on eBay so I can't share my original layouts like I want to. For most people this is no problem because they want one as it is, and can buy them already made. However, if you want something different, then you have to do it yourself.

For most people this is no problem because they want one as it is, and can buy them already made. However, if you want something different, then you have to do it yourself.

Im sorry to even butt in here, I cant help myself...

...Damn straight Wilba! Im happy you shared what you did. Thanks Man.

Lief