x0xb0x panels

Sasha

Just to inform you... If the panels are not manufactured by the middle of next week, shipping could be delayed alot!

I kindly ask you one more time to send the payment for panels to  Mike ASAP.

Please show some respect to me, Mike who is helping alot, and all other people that payed for their panels. Thank you.

I'm still waiting for an invoice. I've contacted Mike requesting one and am waiting for a reply. Please can you let me know the amount for one panel and postage to the UK so that in the event of me not getting invoiced then I can just send payment across.

Eddie

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 payments. But I think it is enough of situations when one paying for other. It happened few times before with this project. I could pay for it from my pocket, but when I`m gonna ship it I`m not so sure. I hope we will make the panels on time.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that you'll do the tweakbox panels once it's released!  ;)

Tweakbox? Never heard of it. :| That is some kind of extension for x0x?

So, the panels and sub-panels are finished and packed. I`ll try to give it to a friend to take it to Germany if he is still here so he can send it from there legally, without custom check and rectal exam. If he returned to Germany, some delay will follow.

Tweakbox? Never heard of it. :| That is some kind of extension for x0x?

http://www.tweakbox.de/

It's a new DIY Project made by the guys that also did the ML-303. It's another TB-303 "clone" ("emulation" would fit better here), but it's completely digital and uses 2 PICs.

So soldering is easier and it "could" be implemented in a midibox.

Yo Sasha I translated the features of the tweakbox ....enjoy ;)

Features

? complete digital soundengine

? 303 Oszillator- & Filter Emulation with 2 Waveforms

? 1 Suboszillator

? 32-Step Sequenzer with 24 LEDs and buttons

? 128 Patternmemory

? 16 till 32 Bit Internal- / 12 Bit External-Audioengine

? Distortion Effekt

? USB-Port

? Import and Export of Patterns from and to Audiorealism Bassline

? Midi In / Midi Out

? Cinch & headphoneplug

? 16x3 DOG (Display on glass) LCD available in different colours

? No SMD Parts, easy to solder

? ...

as you can see a distortion is implemented :)

I received the samples of NKK switches from Prof, but too late as I needed to cut the panels and sub-panels last week. I designed the sub-panel according to NKK datasheet, but I used the drawing that has no bracket and switches from Prof has it. So, bracket should be removed from the switch before installing to fit sub-panel. The switch is still strong enough as it secured on top by panel.

switchao8.th.jpg

As I informed you earlier, the half of packages are taken to Germany from where it will be send, and half I`m sending from here. The guy from Serbian x0xbox batch offered me to send it from there as he knows how is the situation with Serbian customs. But since he left, he don`t reply on my emails nor skype. I called his friend that lives in  Serbia and he is convincing me he is honest guy and he is probably having some private issues. I thought same, or I would never give him the packages, but still I expect him to get back to me. His friend also told me he arrived in Germany safe and called him after arrival, and that is all I know. Sorry, I know you are expecting your packages. I will continue to send rest from Serbia, but I cannot do more than one or two a week because customs are very suspicious and could return me the packages. I experiences it many times before. Thank you all for patience, I`ll inform you when i hear some news about this German guy.