visiting Berlin

cimo

hi

around the end of August/beginning of September i plan to go and visit some dangerous friends in Berlin, so if you dare and are around let s catch up and have a little sip of this famous Berlin nightlife (and morning life and evening life and night life and morning life etc etc) everybody is talking about

Simone

Oohh, whish I'd known about those workshops a few weeks ago, the kirlaan photography once could be interesting.

If you want a decent rock club then I can fully reccomend the K17 club on a Friday night. Drinks are a bit pricey, but I really enjoyed the EBM room.

I also went to see the Blue man group at potsdammer platz, again very expensive but an amazing show (80EUR for one of the good seats). If you get the tube to Alexander Plats (where the TV tower is) and do a right from the front of the station (near the tram stop) and then take a left where the busy road is there's a small ticket place that sells tickets for 1/2 price from 2pm onwards for the show on the same day (get there early), not open on a Sunday.

Avoid the Matrix club, it's the worst night out i've ever had and the bouncers aren't very friendly (I think they enjoy the power too much)

Hope you have fun and keep us all posted on what you are up to.

G

• 3 weeks later...

.. i have confirmed dates

26/08 - 02/09

form the 29th ot the 31th i ll be attending at the Pure Data workshop but that won t stop me to go and visit the city and its nice clubs.

So if anybody around i am up for MIDIBox meeting.

Simone