MIDIbox SID complete kit on eBay 2 x SID 6581!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimitri Frazao

hmm... my conscience tells me that it's legal to sell the single parts on eBay as one could also just buy them from smash.

I'd like someone to confirm my thoughts before bidding, though.

/edit: ...but I'm sure that "Bulk Orders" is definetifely not the right place

Whatever it is that TK decides... I think it would have been nice to post in the sale requests forum first. Nevertheless, it's not like you're making a profit, or taking away the DIY aspect... so I think it should be fine :)

Buuut.... this should definitely go to fleamarket, it's not really a bulk order is it :)

Yes, so long this is a one-time auction, and nothing is prebuilt, it should be ok. Although I fear that this could quickly escalate once somebody offers prestuffed modules, or a halfbuilt MIDIbox - and at the end complete MIDIboxes :-/

To everbody: please ask me for permission when selling parts of the MBHP, I'm the copyright holder for most of the hardware and software.

Selling via forum is prefered, don't send the wrong sign to people who quickly feel animated to make profit by selling even more modules via ebay.

And please note, that we can request ebay to remove auctions thanks to the VeRO program

Best Regards, Thorsten.