Stereo sound conundrum on an 8xSID V2.

t_xen

ok. I figured I have the Left and Right SID modules wired up to the core correctly, because I am getting audio from both left and right channels. but the audio produced (no matter how much tweaking I do through the menu interface) it still comes out as mono. My mixer has a left and right audio level readout and I am getting audio from both channels, however there is no noticeable difference between the channels. I use a stereo cable that splits to left and right channels that plugs into my mixer. On the output, continuity checks out by testing the Tip to the right module and the Ring to the left module.

Not sure what to do at this point. any insight?

Thanx

ok, I did a double check on the audio wiring.

I have the "Tip" (left output = bottom sid)

and the "Ring" (right output = top sid)

connected to the appr. pins of the stereo jack.

The Top Sid Board (J2) is 1 to 1 on the Core (J10) except on the Top Sid board (j2-pin9) connected to (j14)........

Oh, crap. I just saw the prob. blank pin conected to nothing. let me adjust the wiring on my 10 pin IDX connector.  ::)

moving a wire over...

My cabeling on the sid has 3 connectors on it like a montherboard to a slave HD an master HD, But rather than that, it's a left and right channel.