Sick and Twisted

Narwhal

About 10 Years ago I wrote a piece of music for a friends animated short movie.  At the time she had tried to sell it to Spike & Mikes Sick and Twisted Animation Festival, but I never had heard whether it made it into the festival, or if anything ever came from it.  The other day I found out that the video has been shown in the film festival as early as last year and I thought some of you might like to check it out.

WARNING: the movie is graphic and may be inappropriate for some viewers :-)  But it's totally fitting for Sick and Twisted Animation Festival.  I can't post a link directly to the video, but it's simple to get to.

1. CLICK HERE

2. Click on the CLASSIC Film Channel

3. Click on the Origami film by Jennifer Austin

Enjoy,

Kurt

hehehe.. thanks for checking it out.  On Friday, when I found out that this was actually playing in theaters, it really made my day.

Stryd:  I call that sound the whistle, because it sound like whistling at a girl.  Once I hit on the guitar whistle idea I pretty much built the rest of the song around doing that at just the right time and then trying to get a tempo that would match with most of the transitions.