All about TK! Questions and answers (I hope)

pay_c

Hi again!

This topic should be good for everyone who wants some closer look at "the grandmaster of PIC programming" TK. Here you can ask him all that stuff, what you normally wont do.

Hopefully he answers... his decision. ;D

So, here are my questions to TK:

-Are there some more photos of you?

-What are you working actually?

-Are you married/have children (beside your MB childs?)?

-If yes: How do you manage that!!!???  ;D

-Are there *BIG* plans for the future? (like a MBCC - Celebral Control)

I'm hoping that this doesn't lead to a star cult and I'm still able to visit an exhibition without sunglasses ;-)

Are there some more photos of you?

if you are interested - some pictures of me which have been made in former times can be found under http://avalon.mud.de (click on "Treffen", search for "avatar"). However, I'm not a photogenic person ;-)

-What are you working actually?

Since 4 years I'm employed as Design & Verification Engineer for 16 and 32 bit microcontrollers (C16x and TriCore family) at Infineon Technologies. As I'm not working with ready-made silicons in my job, but mainly with simulation models which are implemented in VHDL or Verilog and which are running on a huge compute farm, the MIDIbox project is the perfect compensation for myself to gain my experiences with "reallife applications". :)

-Are you married/have children (beside your MB childs?)?

not yet ;-)

-Are there *BIG* plans for the future? (like a MBCC - Celebral Control)

the complete migration of all existing PIC16F projects to MIOS, the release of MIOS under http://www.sourceforge.net, some analog extensions for MIDIbox SID, getting inspired by your suggestions and picking out some interesting stuff for myself.

Do you have any other "normal" hobbies, TK?

Bicycling, rambling, traveling around the world :)

Are you really a machine instead of human?

I'm still a human ;-)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Other RPGs: no. In fact I never played Avalon, I'm just only one of the administrators and programmers ;-) (but I'm not active anymore).

We started this MUD 1994. It was a great time, I learned a lot about the internet, object oriented programming, teamwork and topics like "find a bugfix as fast as possible so that the 3-head firedragon doesn't eat up so much players during lunchtime" ;-))

Best Regards, Thorsten.