How many extra buttons on MBSEQv4 than MBSEQv3?

Echopraxia

I was curious TK with all the extra functions planned for v4, about how many extra buttons do you think will be implmented or optional? I am mainly asking because maybe Wilba would want to add extra buttons on the bulk v3 he is running. So in the future we could just replace the core and have the extra functionality already installed. Maybe this has alrady come up and please excuse me if it has.

P.S where is the MBSEQ v4 mockup picture that you speak of?

Regards,

echo 

Wilba already added extra buttons which are sufficient for customisation, e.g. F1-F4 are now assigned to dedicated buttons (means: they are free for custom assignments), Copy/Paste/Clear could be assigned differently if you don't need this function so often (they can also be quickly accessed in the Utility menu), and Up/Down buttons are more or less redundant as well.

For the case that somebody understands your question wrong: the MBSEQ V4 handling will work perfectly even with the old V2 panel (I'm using on my own MBSEQ)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

will it be possible to add extra buttons if i need them ?

I will use vseq4 mainly to create synth loops (not for making whole songs) and therefore my focus is on direct access to all layers.

if it will be possible i really would like to build a HUGE panel with so much buttons i need.

greets

moroe

• 1 month later...