Implementing a joystick for filter cutoff/resonance

gein

Search, RTFM.

No no! Do it the other way round!!!!

Out of curiosity I was searching the forum and the wiki like a mofo,

trying to figure out if you had to use an AIN to do this with v2 and couldnt find out,

then i RTFM! and it was all there in front of my eyes, in glorious detail!  :P

Actually i was just thinking, what do you think of the idea of having a search function for uCapps too?

Even just say a google search box on the frame or something?  :)

Heh, exactly.

OT Yes I do think a search box for ucapps.de would be nice. You can use google to restrict the search to ucapps.de now, but a button would be good.

Two issues with that - one, there aren't that many pages, if you need to search you probably didn't browse enough ;) Two, TK has often spoken of migrating the ucapps doco to the wiki, as new wiki pages are created which include/replace the info on ucapps. We just need more doco volunteers.

Heh, exactly.

OT Yes I do think a search box for ucapps.de would be nice. You can use google to restrict the search to ucapps.de now, but a button would be good.

Two issues with that - one, there aren't that many pages, if you need to search you probably didn't browse enough ;) Two, TK has often spoken of migrating the ucapps doco to the wiki, as new wiki pages are created which include/replace the info on ucapps. We just need more doco volunteers.

heh.

If the docs were migrated to the wiki they would have to be locked from public editing i guess.

:/ I just realise even the main page can be edited publicly (well regged members anyway)

I wonder is there a quick and easy way of converting html to wiki, using an add and replace function,

or using a script of some sort.

Now, what other suggestions can i throw in your face.....hmmmmm

How about a RTFM! link at the start of your sig?  :D

You found it gein? :)

Smithy: no need to lock down. It's a wiki, unwanted changes can be reverted. Given that the ucapps site is on SVN, it's already openly modifiable... same though, unwanted changes will be reverted.

Thanks, i didnt actually know it ucapps was on svn, or that sites could be put on SVN.

Must check that out.

• 3 weeks later...