Anybody using the 25 pin D connector on MB6582 yet

Matrix12x

Connecting all the audio outs is a great idea lucem! I hadn't thought of that. You could make a nice neat multicore audio output lead using this socket, though the wiring might get a bit involved, if you still wanted the feedback pots to work.

One thing I did would be cool would be to connect analogue outs for external CV/Gate control to this connector. I'm considering making one of sepoman's stereo filter boxes, and it would be great to be able to control that from the MB-6582.

I should concentrate on getting the basics working, though. Still got sometests to carry out on my mainboard, which currently isn't behaving as it should.

a|x

though the wiring might get a bit involved, if you still wanted the feedback pots to work

That's why I stuffed the three-pole headers. I have no feedback pots in my box, as outside feedback control gives you sooo many more possibilities :)

Using a simple impedance converter circuit, you can get e.g. feedback, active mixing, analog filters etc. all at the same time!