Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Menno

a Midibox+ of the year 2002

5 posts in this topic

Hello all,

i like to present to you a picture of my Midibox+.

7 years ago i promised Thorsten to sent him a picture but at the time i did not own a digital camera nor a steady internet connection. Today i have both! (I attached the pictureof the Midibox+ because i don't know how to insert the image here)

I did not use the Box for quite a while but will be using it again soon. There are some Automation Lines in Blue, a composition program for Csound. There are plans to midify those Automation Lines, so the Midibox+ has become actual again.

The Midibox+ (PIC 16F) is still in good shape, only the second pot is giving jitter, it must be dirty because of dust :) Also the LCD has no backlight; at the time an LCD with backlight cost a small fortune!

Thorsten, once again, thank you for the Midibox+.

4545_p2170207_jpg781634380acfdce95774f15

4545_p2170207_jpg781634380acfdce95774f15

Thanks so much for taking the time to share it with us, after all this time. Worth the wait :)

Heh, 16F.... pre-mios... oldskool! :D

Dig the gold panel... looks like high-end 70's hifi gear!

Nice one - and literally retro :-)

Very nice!

My 16+ never saw an enclosure, unfortunately, and it is now in pieces, but I have since gotten much better than I was at electronics DIY.

Very cool! I'm loving the gold panel and block fonts, very 70s-futurist style. Looks like something out of Logan's Run or suchlike.