Wanted C64 Breadbin keyboard

sparx

Hi all

I am looking for a working C64 keyboard preferably in or somewhere near to New Zealand.

Story is this, someone emigrated there from the UK and a VIC 20 didn't make it in one piece, so if anyone has a breadbin keyboard spare after using the SID, rather than it be thrown away, it will find a good home.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sparx

Hmnn... So many spare C64's in Australia, but none in the UK. I have the bit that everybody wants (SID chip) and just need the rest  ??? Think I'm going to bite the bullett soon and get one from ebay, would much rather be playing on a C64 rather than my speccy,

Thanks for the offers chaps, Aus is obviously closer to NZ than Germany, so Wilba and /tilted/, it is just the keyboard from a breadbin that is needed, not the whole thing, is that OK?

Goblinz, is it a 64C you are after?  I have one waiting for you.

Thanks again and regards

Sparx

Thanks for the offers chaps, Aus is obviously closer to NZ than Germany, so Wilba and /tilted/, it is just the keyboard from a breadbin that is needed, not the whole thing, is that OK?

Goblinz, is it a 64C you are after?  I have one waiting for you.

Thanks again and regards

Sparx

I'm Uk based so postage will be expensive from NZ. I'm only bringing it up in this thread in the hopes that some Uk person will be reading it and take pitty on me.

I refuse to get one from ebay as the prices are getting steep and I already have the SID which most people buying them from ebay want. Surely there must be a midiboxer from the Uk with a few spare ones kicking about - It would be good to put use to a machine that's had it's SID pillaged and then been discarded!

• 1 month later...