But I cannot find information about already made modules, especially:

- Core STM32

- AIN

- DIN

- DOUT

so, if someone could help me :)

julien

Julien,

You are not on the right track. In another post you asked for gerber files.

Now for ready made modules?

And the STM 32? it is not even ready.

I ask you to read alot first so alot of your questions will be awnsered.

If you keep asking these kind of questions people will think you have wrong intensions wich could result in member irritation and will get you banned from the forum.

So think of a project, start building and then ask questions.

Jeffry

Guest julienb

Julien,

You are not on the right track. In another post you asked for gerber files.

Now for ready made modules?

And the STM 32? it is not even ready.

I ask you to read alot first so alot of your questions will be awnsered.

If you keep asking these kind of questions people will think you have wrong intensions wich could result in member irritation and will get you banned from the forum.

So think of a project, start building and then ask questions.

Jeffry

I think you made a confusion.

I don't want gerber file.

so, indeed, if I asked this kind of question and can be ban for that, I may have a big problem with this forum  ???

so, I could write the same thing that I just wrote here ( http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,13016.msg111308.html#msg111308 )

btw, if I understood right: I build my gear, and I come here to ask for how can I build my gear ?  :o

it is a joke.

peace

btw, if I understood right: I build my gear, and I come here to ask for how can I build my gear ?  :o

it is a joke.

peace

As Seppoman said Yes.

However you misinterpeted me.

Let me explain it again in 4 simple steps:

*Think of a midibox project.

*Buy the pcb's and components. (if you cannot find a specific component you may ask it on the forum)

*Start building.

*If you get stuck or don't understand: Ask on the forum.

We would love to see you start building something.

Guest julienb

I guess it won't happened like that.

I will be banned in several hours.

But no problem with that, I thought to find a nice community like the one of arduino, wiring, monome etc... and I find .......... a nice community with a couple of guys to much angry, too much able of over reaction etc.

But don't worry, if you're really interested, all will be on my web site: http://www.julienbayle.net/diy/ asap!

cheers

Julien, I think you're misunderstanding sth. here. Noone is angry or mad by definition. It's just that you asked lots of questions where the answers could have been easily found by just doing a bit of reading. An even when people gave you an answer you ignored it cause it still involved a tiny bit of thinking... That's why people got angry with you - cause you're not doing your homework _before_ asking.

I will be banned in several hours.

That is extremely unlikely, and I think I can safely say that it will not happen.

It would help if you stopped making the suggestion that we are so quick to hand out a ban, because we are not. As I've said to you, we don't want to ban people and we will only do so if we are forced to.

Still, if you want to improve your experience on this forum, then you only need to improve the manner in which you treat the forum. Like I said in the PMs we exchanged, if you slap someone in the face, you can expect them to respond in an unpleasant way.

Now, again I am repeating myself... stop talking and start reading!