contacting trevor page re 9090

ssp

does anyone here have a way of contacting trevor? prehaps a phone number by chance?

he emailed me back in 6-6-2009 and i replied but havent heard from him since and its getting annoying now as i want to buy a set of 9090 boards, pics and proms.

so if anyone has a means of getting in touch with him for me or can help please let me know

thanks

does anyone here have a way of contacting trevor? prehaps a phone number by chance?

I found he usually will answer emails, though it will often take him a long time to get around to it. He has mentioned in the past that some emails have not reached him.

I assume you have also tried the 9090 list? I doubt it will be any better an avenue than his email though.

i want to buy a set of 9090 boards, pics and proms.

I want to sell my half-kit. If you are interested I can list the contents when I'm at home.

This would save you a lot of time as I've already collected the hard-to-get parts.

Unfortunately I'm getting less and less time to do-it-myself.

ok let me know what you have got there and what your looking for it all and we can go from there, bear in mind that rapid electronics who im using are really really cheap on parts now so populating the board wont be an issue, and some of the wierd caps are available now thanks to the mass production of stuff coming into the country now.

but i am interested, let me know

Here is a list of what is missing (everything else is included):

- Audio jacks for PCB mounting (Neutrik NMJ4HFD2 @ Mouser)

- Power switch + jack + fuse + fuse holder

- 4011U (unbuffered)

- 6 x 80K6 1% 271-80.6K resistors

- All E12 resistors (Every serious DIYer should have them anyway)

Capacitors:

- 1 x 0,33uF Electrolythic 647-UVZ1HR33MDH

- 2 x 22pF Ceramic 147-75-220

- 7 x 100pF Polysterene 23PS110

- 3 x 220pF Polysterene 23PS122

- 4 x 470pF Polysterene 23PS147

Potentiometers (available from http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/esr/ ):

470R Linear 1 947-147

100K Log 1 946-410

100K Linear 3 947-410

1M Log 2 946-510

10K Linear 10 947-310

47K Linear 9 947-347

470K Linear 4 947-447

50K Dual Linear 1 949-350

- LEDs (3 in total, I can provide 3 orange 3 mm ones from Osram but I guess everyone likes different LEDs)

- 3 x 28 pin IC sockets (for the EPROMs) -> According to my list I should have them but I can't find them :(

- Ribbon cable (AWG24 or 26) & braid

- Case

- Knobs for the pots

I don't know what I can ask for this. I would say: Make me an offer.

i wouldnt know what to offer you mate, really i wouldnt as there is so much thats already populated i wouldnt know what to offer, im stumped.

trevor offered me the boards, pic, and prom's for a little over 55 most of the components are in the pence range from rapid and a few pounds for others.

so i really dont know mate, also can you pop a couple of pics of what you have got done up here for me to look at please?

thanks for gettting back to me about this.

dont get me wrong im not saying i want it cheap just because rapid do parts cheap, i just needed to know what i had to get to make the kit up and work out prices, also i have to do this without wifey seeing me spend more money!! im still trying to buy some more stuff off smashtv and everytime she sees me in paypal shes over my shoulder at the moment.

give me a ball park figure on what you want mate and i can either say yes or no, you must have an amount in your mind already.

let me know

thanks again.

also i have to do this without wifey seeing me spend more money!! im still trying to buy some more stuff off smashtv and everytime she sees me in paypal shes over my shoulder at the moment.

O c'mon you can make agreements with your wife. Just setup pocket money for yourself or something.

I have my own bank account she has and we have a common one for the needed things and a savings account.

I can buy what i want even if it are used dildo's when it's depleted it's depleted. No questions asked.

lol jeff

its not that its that i just dont realise how much i spend at the time and i spend too much all the time. the wife is good about me buying stuff its just i get sorta led astray by people telling me i need such and such with it and i tend not to notice and go along with it. i dont have a grasp of how much i spend so i get a little bit confused at times when im out buying things.

the other month i went out to buy a couple of computer parts and i ended up coming home with a new mac pro, two motu 2408 interfaces a new version of digital performer , and the bpm software and a few other things, she said" how much did you spend" to be honest i didnt have a clue so i gave her the recipt and she was a little amazed. she just likes to make sure im not being messed over for my cash thats all, its just one of those things i deal with on a daily basis its not easy but i live with it, most people who suffer with t.i.a's or mini strokes lose certain functions and relative thinking abilities thats one of the things i have to live with.

i would rather sonic say how much he wants rather than me not know what to offer