Appropriate place to post about services?

Big Blue Saw

Probably Flea Market or Miscellaneous/Miscellaneous....

This forum is intended for people asking for permission to sell products that are based on MIDIbox software/hardware.

I took a quick peek at your website, looks interesting :)

As one of the most expensive parts of a project is often the front panel, if you are competitive then I'm sure you will get business here !

To get an idea of pricing, I tried uploading the design for Wilba MB-SEQ, dxf is available from here: =wilba&s[]=mbseq]http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=wilba_mb_seq&s[]=wilba&s[]=mbseq to your estimator program but it thinks that the panel is 482.600 inches by 132.080 inches so a bit big :)

Cheers

Phil

The file is saved in an older version of the DXF format which doesn't allow you to specify units, and by default the online quoting system interprets dimensions as being in inches. If the file saved in a newer format, or scaled down by 1/25.4=0.0393700787, you would see the correct size. Also, the "Gravur" layer needs to be changed to "Engraving" for the quoting system to handle the engraving correctly.

Anyway, the 17 inch panel, made from clear acrylic, would cost approximately $30.

To get an idea of pricing, I tried uploading the design for Wilba MB-SEQ, dxf is available from here: =wilba&s[]=mbseq]http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=wilba_mb_seq&s[]=wilba&s[]=mbseq to your estimator program but it thinks that the panel is 482.600 inches by 132.080 inches so a bit big :)