MBSEQV3: Using big Datawheel for adjusting bpm?

Rio

I did not find something (in a short search) in forum about using main datawheel for bpm, so my question is:

Can the MBSEQV3 application adaptet, so that it is possible to use the big Datawheel only for adjusting bpm?

My suggestion is: if i scroll the main datawheel then it should switch to bpm-menu and INC/DEC the value, so that i can change speed easily while playing

Best regards,

rio

What Nils is referring to is that the datawheel control whatever parameter is currently "in focus", i.e. blinking.

When you go the BPM page and "select" the BPM value by either pressing its according button / turing the encoder below, it's then "in focus" or active or selected, whatever you like.

You can then use the datawheel to inc/dec that value.

This can by done with almost any parameter that is selected in most pages, incl. the Edit screen.

From the second part of your post I read that you would like a dedicated BPM control encoder and use the datawheel

This would require a modification of the MBSeqV3 software, which needs to be done in Assembler since it is not pre-configurable. You have to do some research in how/what to reprogram.

But remind that this would make the datewheel loose its intended funtion (i.e. general purpose data modifier).

Yap.

But remind that this would make the datewheel loose its intended funtion (i.e. general purpose data modifier).
The 1st encoder == datawheel, so for my work the 1st encoder is sufficient for all setups... my intension was to use the datawheel only for bpm.... and that it will automatically jumps to bpm-screenor show only bpm for a short time. That makes more sense to me.

maybe someoneelse has done that before?

best regards,

rio

Edited by Rio