FT 8 x 6581 SID chips (tested) for full MB-6582 kit

Rave-TZ

I'm looking to build a MB-6582. Money is a bit tight so I thought I would take a stab at trading. I have 8 fully functional 6581 SID chips for trade. They have been tested using the diagnostic mode in the MSSIAH cart. All filters and oscillators are fully working.

photo-797697.JPG

I am looking for a complete kit for building a MB-6582 (minus the SID chips and C64 case). Parts or built is fine as long as I end up with what I need to finish the process. I also need to find a panel.

If you have some parts, I could trade a smaller number of SID chips for pieces. My original plan was to sell them and buy the parts, but I thought that some of you would prefer this in case you have extra parts and could use some SID chips.

photo-719893.JPG

Edited by Rave-TZ

I got 2 8580 chips and 1 in a C64-C. I was holding on to them, but I'm not sure I can mix/match 6581s and 8580s in a MIDIBOX SID setup anyways. Got something to trade?

Man I just looked around for something to trade and all I got a which I dont consider a trade is a C64 in its box, no sid, no power supply. If you would like to sell the two and if they work, im down.

Man I just looked around for something to trade and all I got a which I dont consider a trade is a C64 in its box, no sid, no power supply. If you would like to sell the two and if they work, im down.

I have some odd things to trade like some cook books and a sleeping bag. Im having a garage sale soon, so Im being creative with bartering options, hell, I got some good unfiltered olive too.