Jump to content

Midibox SEQ_V3


Recommended Posts

Thanks Rosh and Phunk,


The switch are E-switches with a round cap I bought on RS( code 378-6511 but you can find on other sites too )

The round cap you can choice from different color ( the page on RS have the list )

and can have rectangular shape too.

I used these switches because I had a lot and was a pity waste them



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...