Sale Request MB-6582

chuck

Hi,

I have a MB-6582 nearly completed. I last worked on this in 2008 and it has been sitting in storage since. I lost interest.

I have 2 extra SID chips and a working power supply. It has all the parts. I'll throw in any other extras I find.

If I recall correctly, the only issues I had where mounting the display and knowing how to use it.

The display is loose right now. The rest of it is in good shape. But I'd have to say as is.

It has a white case, and red panels. I'll have to dig it out and take some pictures, and fire it up.

But i have no real way of testing it unless someone wants to walk be through it via email.

My questions are:

1. May I sell it?

2. How much may I ask for it? (Or better yet, what should I ask for it.

Thanks!

Chuck

As far as i know you can sell your parts if you want to, and using the forum for the sale is actually the correct way to go :) My guess is that it takes a midiboxer to finish the build afterall.

About the cost, well you won't get rich or anything ;) Sellers often charge the cost of the parts.. if i were you, i wouldn't expect anyone to pay for the hours i put into the build or anything.

It's really sad to see you leave though :cry: especially when the box is so close to completion. You know that you can always ask here in the forum for help/advice, and maybe finish the build. Hard part over :) then it's all about enjoying the fruit of your hard work! But i guess you know that already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To those who PM'd me -- sorry for the delay. I dug it out of storage and checked it out.

I have one offer pending, the first guy who contacted me. If he has changed his mind in the last few weeks of my delays then I will post it in the for sale section here.

In the mean time, here is a picture. Beige Case, Red Panels, White Lettering, Red LEDs, Red LED Fan and Red LED display.

Plus the cool red knobs.

mb6582-front1.jpg

mb6582-inside1.jpg

• 9 months later...