Jump to content

Mix Up on STM32 Core ???


Recommended Posts

Hello,

I have just ordered a STM 32 Core and started stuffing the parts.

As I am always doing mistakes myself, I mixed up some resistors on the board and so had to double check everything. So I found a little mistake on the silk screen or on the design.

Please help!!!

Thanks,

Michael

P.S. Thanks for the Forum workaround, worked fine for me on OS X 10.4

post-8502-096774300 1296986979_thumb.jpg

post-8502-046709600 1296986991_thumb.jpg

Edited by macsurfer
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Michael,

the labels on the silkscreen are correct, please take them as a reference.

I just noticed that the .brd file published on my website reference the V2a design, while SmashTV offers the R1 version (which is newer than V2a - it wasn't my idea to call it R1 ;))

The documentation will be updated on my website soon.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the confusion!

I thought that change was also in the V2x files TK and I were trading at the time, but once again I have proven how badly things can go wrong when I put some thought into it. :)

As always there is some documentation directly derived from the production board files on my info pages, and this one also has a red-eyes-after-rosin-flux-exposure-readable resistor map:

core32resmap2.jpg

Best regards

Tim

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...