[WTB] Green ALBS "Waldorf" knobs

orange_hand

Hiya,

Hate to rain on your parade but ALBS doesn't carry the DK16-190V3 in green. You can have any color as long as it's white, red, gray or transparent clear/blue/red. A lot of us have used the transparent clear knobs with green LED backlights. Your other alternatives would be to either use acrylic paint on some white ones or order a large amount of custom green knobs - say 1000 or so provided ALBS would listen to you then.

Cheers,

J

Hmm, if I ever source moar SIDs and feel like making another I'll tack on some Hello Kitty gfx on the panel and use pink LEDs just for kicks rofl.png

Mr Hawkeye maded you (cookies?) an excellent tutorial to peruse while adding the LEDs. Get some gullwing LEDs or something with legs though - the pure SMD LEDs take forever to solder and give you nasty^H^H^H^H^Hsevere coffee withdrawal syndromes.

Ah, jojjelitos trick is awesome and would have saved me some hours - use axial LEDs instead of SMD LEDs - not much soldering effort.

Or use small "standard" LEDs soldered to the encoder ground pin with one leg (Wilbas method).

Greets,

Peter

Edited by Hawkeye