MB 6582 sale request

sakodak

Sold to Stewart below.

I have most of the parts for a MB-6582 that have, unfortunately, been sitting and collecting dust for quite a while. I didn't want to start on it until I had all the parts sourced, and I got hung up on the case and faceplates.

Regardless, I've lost momentum and I don't even play much music anymore anyway, so I'm looking to recover some of the money I spent on parts and give someone else the opportunity.

So, per the rules I'm asking for permission do to so.

Thanks.

Parts:

8x 6582A SID chips (purchased directly from Wilba)

14x black and red knobs (the hard to find ones that Wilba used)

14x rotary encoders w/ detents removed

1x rotary encoder w/ detent

48x push buttons from mouser (688-SKHHDT)

MB6582 KIT A w/ PIC

Base PCB

CS PCB

2 bags of red LEDs from Smash

1 bag of green LEDs from Smash

midi jack pcb from Smash

red/black LCD panel (I paid way too much -- I got the serial version because the non-serial red/black was out of stock.)

Basically, everything except the case, faceplates and power supply.

http://i.imgur.com/AJBIi.jpg

Sad to see it go, but it's gotta go.

Edited by sakodak

I'd like to get at least $400 out of it, I'm sure I put in more than twice that, all things considered -- but I have no idea what's fair. I can check all the invoices -- most of them are still in the box with all the stuff.

I'd like to get at least $400 out of it, I'm sure I put in more than twice that, all things considered -- but I have no idea what's fair. I can check all the invoices -- most of them are still in the box with all the stuff.

Hehe, that would be a good price with case and faceplate... I'm out. :shocked:

With the 6582 SIDs and the faceplate you can ask for i ´d say at least 700 USD, me iz sure you will find a buyer soon, especially if bundled with the eight 6582s and the waldorf knobs :)

(Sorry, Ilmenator :))

On the other hand, i´d recommend to build it, it is a synth worthy of a timelord :sorcerer:

Bye,

Peter

(Sorry, Ilmenator :))

No problem, I'll fill my suitcase with other stuff instead :flowers:. In the state the project is in I'd consider it as "components" which *I* would get cheaper elsewhere (apart from the SIDs which I would not necessarily need). However, it may be attractive to some as all components needed are actually included.