Place to find Preset Patches?

Sean

There is a preset patch bank contained in the MBSID distribution / firmware, so you probably already have it. There is one for the 6581 and one for the 6582/8580. They're basically demo patches, but would be a good jumping off point. The thought of a patch repository has come up from time to time. I'm all for it! Never does seem to quite get off the ground, though :/

There are some really good arpeggiator patches on the forum as well if you're looking for good arps. That patch-set could use more contributions if you happen to run into some awesome arps you wanted to share.

Edited by m00dawg

There is a preset patch bank contained in the MBSID distribution / firmware, so you probably already have it. There is one for the 6581 and one for the 6582/8580. They're basically demo patches, but would be a good jumping off point. The thought of a patch repository has come up from time to time. I'm all for it! Never does seem to quite get off the ground, though :/

There are some really good arpeggiator patches on the forum as well if you're looking for good arps. That patch-set could use more contributions if you happen to run into some awesome arps you wanted to share.

Thanks, I got the unit used though, fully constructed, so I don't have the firmware. Is there a place I can grab that online? Ive searched everywhere, and am coming up empty.