[SOLD] sammichFM

kristal=

Hi guys,

so I'd like to sell my sammichFM. I hadn't had the time to play with it, so I hope somebody has more than me. It's thoroughly soldered, has blue 15mcd LEDs (no eye burning), a quality Optrex white/black display and some translucent rubber feet, so no surface scratching. I uploaded a video of it on YT. Currently the case has a missing front and backpanel, because I messed up the painting job :whistle: But I talked with Wilba and he kindly provided me with replacement panels. They will arrive next week or so. You may paint them way you want or I'll do a black paint job with an enamel pen (safe). Until then, feel free to be the first one taking advantage of this offer. First come, first serve. Price is what I've paid for the components: 187EUR Kit, 15EUR import taxes, 33EUR Optrex display incl. custom & shipping, 5 EUR LEDs, 16EUR replacement panels.

Insured shipping is 5,90EUR within Germany, within the EU ~ 10EUR.

The offer is valid for 2 weeks, after that I'll put the sammichFM on eBay.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yoPfGV4LvoE

Thanks!

post-7120-0-79290300-1340884234_thumb.jp

Edited by kristal=

• 2 weeks later...

ooh, that might be a bit expensive. I'm in the United States, so the prices you listed would come out to be very expensive for me. Would it be worth it for you to sell it for less than $200 USD? It might be a better deal for both of us if you just list it on ebay, and I wait for another person selling a kit.

$200 = 162EUR :(

Or are you just concerned with import taxes? If so, I'll sell it for $75 (or less, I'm not familiar with US customs value limits) + invoice if you need. The remaining $239 for "operating expenses" can be paid separately and are not liable to customs duty as they are services.

edit1:

Insured shipping to the US is $20 BTW.

edit2:

I'll post some pics in the coming days, they will justify the price i'm asking. In fact, it's an isammichFM :-)

Edited by kristal=