Lemur Daemon for Win

ilmenator

Hi,

I am having troubles downloading the Lemur Daemon from Liine's website - I simply can't register there because their website opens some fancy pop up window which does not display the complete registration form. It only shows the upper half, and I can't seem to scroll inside of this pop up window... So, I can't register, which means I can't download the Daemon. Bummer, because I just purchased Lemur to have a virtual BLM...

Are there alternative download sites for the Lemur Daemon for Windows?

Thanks, ilmenator

• 2 weeks later...

I thought you had a 16x4 BLM? Or you want more? BTW, I found that my ipad could act as a USB host for all 4 USB midi channels if you connect the camera connection kit to a USB hub and then the midibox to the hub. Lots to explore there whether it's using the midibox to sequence ipad synths or just syncing ipad apps to the rest of the setup. Unfortunately, I still can't find an ipad interface that will power the ipad, have audio in and out and still leave access to the host functionality.