YOYBUY experiences

eptheca

I ordered some OLEDs from YOYBUY in the beginning of the month, and payed them with a credit card.

In the order on my account is said "processing" or something like that.

I assumed everything was OK, but today I got an email from them saying the order was cancelled because " I get no reply for a long time"

???

I don't understand this reason.

Has anybody else experienced something like this?

Can they be trusted?

I have contacted them, to get an explanation

Cheers

Halvor

If you had problems, I suggest these instead:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/0-96-I2C-IIC-SPI-128X64-OLED-LCDDisplay-Module-for-Arduino-PIC-AVR-STM32-Y-B-/201008983348?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ecd11ad34

As I mentioned, Yoybuy is a bit complicated

- First you order some parts from a Yoybuy partner. You have to pay the shipping from the Yoybuy partner to have the items sent to Yoybuy.

- The parts then get sent to Yoybuy

- You now have to confirm that the parts will be shipped from Yoybuy to you and then pay for shipping from Yoybuy to you

thanks sneakthief,

I misunderstood the procedure

They suggested that I'd buy insurance, and I thought that was for later when they ship it to me

but really I payed 26 USD to ship it within China, and then the international shipping would be added later

I'll stick to ebay :)

• 2 months later...

I did an order at Yoybuy at 26th of april and received all parts (10 displays) today. That was really fast... I paid with credit card... so my experience is good.

Incl. shipping I paid $100... so less than $10 per display. The shipping is quite expensive, if you want to get it fast. If you have time (like 30 days), than it's a lot cheaper.

Edited by FantomXR