SEQV4 - Up and Running...

cosmosuave

Finally got my MidiBOX SEQV4 running last night... Still need to make the case and config the analogue cv/gate board and I am done... Upon turning it on this thing is gonna be a blast to use... I wanted a Sequentix but could not pony up the cash and went this route... Will slave my MD to it and sequence my midi and analogue gear with all sorts of options...

Thanks to those for your help as I ask some dumb questions when the answer is staring me in the face...

1916.jpg?1395328528

• 3 weeks later...

Closer to completion... AOUT_NG and QUAD_IIC module seem to work though this is prior to reconfiguring the firmware file to include those 2... I have the wood cut for my case and aluminum cut for the base and rear panel... All that is left to do is mount all the boards to the aluminum base drill out the rear panel for all connections and power and instal 1/8" cv/gate jacks...

Question about cv/gate jacks... For all the grounds on the gate jacks should I tie them all together (bus) or run seperate? Should I do the same for the cv jacks?

***Note not using the DB25 connector for cv/gate...

post-5116-0-72810800-1396836670_thumb.jp

Edited by cosmosuave

For all the grounds on the gate jacks should I tie them all together (bus) or run seperate? Should I do the same for the cv jacks?

Yes, tie them together and connect a single ground wire to a central ground terminal, e.g. at J2:Vs

Best Regards, Thorsten.