doc007

Heidenreich Box to sale

9 posts in this topic

Hello

For sale 1 SEQ4  Heidenreich box that will be delivered in April. It's the rest of the Batch#4.

I might be interested, got the acrylic, but would like an upgrade ...  whats you price, and is there a quote for the panel and backpanel? 

It's one original Heidenreich black case with a blank back panel without the frontpanel .

The price is  127€28 + shipping costs.

Yes I understood that, but as Id be needing panel and backpanel I was wondering if you had made inquiries about the total price? 
And your price is basically same as you were paying so Id just be taking your spot? 

The Frontpanel engraved by schaeffer costs about 200€ and the backpanel engraved also by schaeffer 76€.

Ok, ill pass. Im not EU and assume hes not VAT, so its another 25 percent and much handling on both box and panel for me.
Was hoping a lowered price would offset that but at cost I have to make same decision as when I saw it offered first. 
Especially as what Id really like most is a box like the ambika has, simple folded, wood sides, white with print :) 

Looks like @julianf (the beast) has panels (front and rear) for 115 GBP if that's more up your alley. And being a "business" he might be able to remove the VAT if it's included in that price. 

Hello Yannick,

the box is available immediately and can be sent quickly.

Pierre