Direct button access of Echo page? (SOLVED)

phillwilson

UPDATE - In the meantime, I have managed to sort this by setting up bookmarks for the buttons in question and then saving the pages t the bookmarks

------------original message ----------------

Sorry to have to lean on the community once again...I have spent a day trying, trust me !

I have finally decided on a new front panel layout that suits my needs better than the (premade) midibox that I am using... I have managed to use the MIOS file browser to setup many buttons to do what I want them to do ( changing the pause button to a dedicated record button for example )

however, there are a few pages that are themselves, nested in other pages ( Echo / Human / Scale ...all within FX for example)

I wondered if it is possible to use a single button to DIRECTLY go to these sub pages , for instance I press a button on the front panel and it brings up the ECHO page (  the one with track/echo on/repeats/delay etc etc ) directly, rather than, as I am now, having to press the FX page ( which I CAN find as a direct button) and then have to use the GP buttons to select the NEXT page down??

If someone can let me know one example of how to do this and where that reference is located, I am sure I could then sort out the other "sub menu buttons" that I would like to have.

thanks

Phill

Edited by phillwilson