Part Queries

Al99

Hi I am planning to build my 2cnd core after getting as far as getting the lcd to do a line of black squares on my 1st core but send no informstion to mios studio even though I successfully flashed the bootloader with p1818  software on a windows 98 pc with mphp burner, I suspect there is a soldering fault on my core so I am building another module and buying a pre programmed pic from either smash tv or the guy who has taken over from mikes electronic seite, just a question about the z5u-2.5 100n capacitor there were some variations on the model number in the reichelt online part list so I bought the 50 volt version, what is right? The 50 volt or 100 volt version? Also regarding B80C800RUND rectifier, this was unavailable on reichelt website, what are the specs of this rectifier so I can order on ebay? Also if I can't get a pre-programmed pic would any of you guys be able to program it for me if I sent you one?

Many Thanks

Alistair.

Hi,

you can buy a PicKit 2/3 at ebay, it would be easier than sending PICs around.

You can take a 50V cap or a 100V, it doesn't matter 

You don't need the bridge rectifier's concrete value, they are all overdimensioned, take a bigger or smaller one, the input voltage is 14V max if you use the original C64 PSU.