Temporal absence

TK.

Hi *,

you've possibly noticed that I haven't answered some of your postings in the last time although they were explicitely addressed to me. Since people started to send emails in the hope to get a response at this way, its possibly better to explain the reason here, so that I can simply refer to this article.

I'm about to move to a new flat and therefore won't have so much time for MIDIbox tinkering and support in the next weeks. Instead I'm busy with renovation and organisatorical work - at least until end of August.

When I feel boring I will possibly make some music or implement a new feature into an application (like every time when I start to make music ;-)), but please don't feel confused if you notice website changes or sporadic signs of life from me but nothing else... thanks for your understanding!

I wish that all experienced MIDIbox guys are helping newbies more than before - don't let them down, remember the time where other people helped you. At the beginning it could be difficult to find the right tips, but from other people errors you will learn a lot - believe me! :)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
When I clean clean up my soldering-place it doesn´t need two days until it´s chaos ruling again ;D ... how do you do that?

under my desk you can see two gray boxes --- I've a lot of such containers for all my running projects to keep the working place clean :)

Best Regards, Thorsten.