MIDIbox of the Week (MoogModular MIDIbox of Gene)

TK.

Yeah! Analoge modular synthesis rocks!!  ;D

Got a DIY MS2000 (Formant Pro - based on the Formant presented in the Elektor magazine).

Only wish the pictures would be a bit bigger and with more quality so you can see some details!

Greetz from here!  ;D

Thank you , thank you...

d2k... yeah the keyboard is velocity sensitive.. it's the guts and kbd from an old ' cambridge piano learning system ' the original case was way too big to fit on my stand so I made an oak and mahogany surround for it ( i dabble in wood working also... guess most of us here do at one time or another).

justin,  :-/  i cleaned up the place for an hour before i took the pix....  ;)

gb  

ah, so u kept all the internal ckts of the keyboard right? ie, didnt make/use a diy'ed midi velocity scanning module?

I have 2 spare 5 octave keyboard key sections and im wanting to mios them but with velocity sensitivity!! One i used with the regular mios matrix (which works well!) but it still needs velocity really  ::)

peace

y'know... i never realized midio128 could be used to encode a keyboard.....  

i have a couple of old paia keyboards i have wanted to encode... and have done some with diy matrix scanner but never really been satisfied with the performance/programmability....

dag nabbit, now i gotta start another midibox project...still in the middle of a Logic controller...   oh well....

never boring around midibox.org   :)

gb