Server Move II

TK.

Hi,

we've moved to a new server again - have fun!

Twin-X, where can we donate? :-)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

No donations until everyone is happy   ;). (in other words i want to see this for a month, how things go)

1 thing though Thorsten. I noticed that the links are not formatted well in messages. It displays "http://ip/~midibox/www.linkname.com instead of "www.linkname.com" . This is only on allready existing posts. Making a new one does not have this issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

Well, it's been 3 weeks already - and NO REASON to complain! :D It's been perfect!

Thanks, TK and especially Twin-X!

Bye. Moebius

p.s. Yeah, and I know - me lurking on the forum isn't that healthy anyway ;)

--

Of course, there are some minor migration problems from Yabb to SMF (more or less posts shown as duplicates in the content from the old board - and broken links to old yabb messages) - is anyone confident enough in SQL, so these could be taken out?

Hi.

Well, it's been 3 weeks already - and NO REASON to complain! :D It's been perfect!

Thanks, TK and especially Twin-X!

Bye. Moebius

p.s. Yeah, and I know - me lurking on the forum isn't that healthy anyway ;)

--

Of course, there are some minor migration problems from Yabb to SMF (more or less posts shown as duplicates in the content from the old board - and broken links to old yabb messages) - is anyone confident enough in SQL, so these could be taken out?

Good to hear Moebi  ;D i am glad you are statisfied.

TK could you do me a favor and note the bandwidth usage for the month March on the 30th?

I get no input on the resellar page, this means no measuring done is no bandwitdh usage ???? If it keeps this way we could abuse it  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Heya TwinX

I'm afraid that I can't use paypal which is a shame because I'd love to send you some cash for all this :(

Until paypal allow bank transfers or I get a credit card, I feel that I would like to mention that I am a great believer in karma and I hope that is meaningful to you. Perhaps if you're Christian you'd prefer to think of it as the grace of God :)

There is much giving around here and it is truly a wonderful thing :) The only reason I hesitate to thank you is that I feel that I am leaving out so many other great people.

I'm fortunate to be around here  :D That's one thing for sure!

• 1 month later...

Heya TwinX

I'm afraid that I can't use paypal which is a shame because I'd love to send you some cash for all this :(

Until paypal allow bank transfers or I get a credit card, I feel that I would like to mention that I am a great believer in karma and I hope that is meaningful to you. Perhaps if you're Christian you'd prefer to think of it as the grace of God :)

There is much giving around here and it is truly a wonderful thing :) The only reason I hesitate to thank you is that I feel that I am leaving out so many other great people.

I'm fortunate to be around here  :D That's one thing for sure!

1st Who or what is god??? I do not practice religion ;)

2nd. If you wish to donate keep supporting people here by helping them with there issues or send an appelpie to Thorsten :D

No i am not waiting for donation. This simply is my donation to Thorsten and the community.