Tempoaral absence

TK.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for the forum downtime, it was caused by a php script incompatibility. I wasn't able to find an internet cafe with complete access (e.g. slogin) during my holidays, therefore the delay...

I upgraded the forum software to the latest version, now it seems to run again.

I'm off for just another travel in the next days. Once I'm back, I will setup a server and forum maintenance team (the appr. people who are in my mind will get a mail next week)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

I'm sorry for the forum downtime, it was caused by a php script incompatibility. I wasn't able to find an internet cafe with complete access (e.g. slogin) during my holidays, therefore the delay...
I hope that didnt screw up your trip!  I know it must have at least multiplied your stress level......  :-\

I was about to enlist the help of a hacker friend and "steal" a login so I could update SMF.....  :)  (seen these errors out of other scripts when PHP is updated, some of which I still cant supress on the Wiki.....)

Good to see -finally- these massive holes in PHP security fixed, been an issue for way too long considering its "standard" serverware.....

Thanks TK!

Smash