MTE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Preislich macht es zu Acryl kaum einen Unterschied. Wenn auch das Material teurer ist ;), muss bei Alu weniger zusatzarbeit geleistet werden, kost aber dafür mehr Fräser und Stichel.

Der Preis mit 110€/Stück steht nach wie vor, auch für Alu (es sei denn jemand braucht extraexotische Materialstärken ;)).

Anbei ein paar kürzlich gefertige Platten...

(komme leider nicht dazu alles zu Fotografieren)

SID, nach TK Vorlage

5mm Acryl, Rückseite silber(rauhglänzend), Schriften auf der Vorderseite graviert und farbig eingelassen, Bohrungen für Schrauben gesenkt.

4Pole VCF12a

3,5mm Alu, beidseitig schwarz eloxiert matt gebürstet, Schriften und Skalen graviert und farbig eingelassen

Soundlab, nach Vorlage

3.5mm Alu, beidseitig schwarz eloxiert matt gebürstet, Schriften und Skalen graviert und farbig eingelassen, Bohrungen für 6mm Zylinderköpfe um 2.5mm vertieft

Edit:

Noch ein closeup auf die Senkung der SID-Platte angehängt ;).

393_sid_1_jpgde1d34ab4d74290b04f4c44aca3

395_Korg_jpg6245dbbfe30d343f43d809796af0

397_soundlab_jpg55717c1a172f86f01dd99afc

399_sid_2_jpg3952c5aae4eff16c2f2e82f0a70

• 4 weeks later...
If I can help with translations etc just let me know guys, I can meet you on IRC and work it out.

Ey yoh dude thank you so much....aileroned is still busy, homepage under construction...  :)

@dcer10....as example :

an alu-frontplate in SID-Design (from TKs layout) costs all in all 110.-€ incl shipping in germany, but we are shipping world wide ;)

Best Regards

MTE

Hi,

That is quite a good price if you are comparing apples with apples. Are you able to accept any design?

Also - {you can email me the answer to this in private so as not to legally get in trouble}, can you accept front panel design files made with the other companies software? Or can you offer an alternative? I am used to using that software and dont want to change.

Do you have close ups of some other panels to view? Also can you do screen printing? As you can tell I am very interested :}

Thanks,

John

john.gray@message.net.au

As long as it suits all involved Im interested in a group buy, but I probably wont be buying anything standard, so I hope a group discount would still apply. At least shipping may be cheaper, or maybe you might want one of the panels Im making too :}

Considering we live on the ass end of the world, we should probably group buy everything!! How many of us are there? I met wilba, yourself, anyone else? I know its getting off topic, but can we have a head count / city from people??

I probably wont be buying anything standard, so I hope a group discount would still apply. At least shipping may be cheaper, or maybe you might want one of the panels Im making too :}

Considering we live on the ass end of the world, we should probably group buy everything!! How many of us are there? I met wilba, yourself, anyone else? I know its getting off topic, but can we have a head count / city from people??

I wouldnt be getting anything standard either and I don't think Wilba would either. I'm not assuming any discount on the panels themselves, but as yuo say it will bring shipping down.

Some of us get together to pitch in for bulk orders from time to time, guess it kinda just happens... There are quite a few of us, lots of melburnians too. Rather than a long role call, I'd suggest that those of us who want to advertise our location use the link on TK's posts and add ourselves to the frappr map :)

That is quite a good price if you are comparing apples with apples. Are you able to accept any design?

Yes. Almost ;).

Also - {you can email me the answer to this in private so as not to legally get in trouble}, can you accept front panel design files made with the other companies software? Or can you offer an alternative? I am used to using that software and dont want to change.

Use whatever you want. I will get my data out of it. FPD in particular is no problem. I like working with Corel12, what is incomparable accurate despite all other Corel versions ;).

Do you have close ups of some other panels to view? Also can you do screen printing? As you can tell I am very interested :}

I am still trying to get my HP updated ;).. recently I am doing some signs, that keep me busy. I will put some pictures on my HP these days, maybe there will be a better overview then.

I could organize screen printing, but I do not do it for myself. It needs some more panels to be made, to get screen print done to a affordable price.

As long as it suits all involved Im interested in a group buy, but I probably wont be buying anything standard, so I hope a group discount would still apply. At least shipping may be cheaper, or maybe you might want one of the panels Im making too :}

See, if I do one design, I have a lot of work with it to get it machine ready. TK´s panel is ready, thats why we can make a good price for it. This is already discount. Maybe, when we talk about some more of them at one time, then there would be a possibility.

This isn´t the ass of the world, but you have a nice view on it from here.

stryd_one, Im on frappr, didnt see too many other midiboxers there down under, maybe I better look again, it was a while ago now.

Sorry, when I said group discount I assumed that the price would go down when ordering more than one, I probably shouldnt assume anything :}

I know you guys [stryd_one and wilba] wont be getting anything standard after seeing/reading about your work which I am admiration of!!!

Back to the real topic of the post, I would really like to see your web page aileroned when it gets going with some more pictures etc. Do you think that will be soon? I nearly ordered 3-4 different panels last nite, but held out to make some changes, I might like to get them soon tho, can I send them to you for a quote in an email?

Instead of asking 50 questions about can you do this or that, Ill just pass on the files with my questions in the email if thats ok and we can take it from there. I noticed your profile doesnt have an email address so can you supply one?

All the best,

John

I wouldn't bother with silkscreening, I reckon filled etching is even nicer...

Hey just a thought, the Shaeffer MBSID panel is like €150 and you guys can do it for €110,  I know that one way of saving some big €$ on the MBSID panel is to change all the text to single-stroke fonts, so it could probably be even cheaper still?

I wouldn't bother with silkscreening, I reckon filled etching is even nicer...

Hey just a thought, the Shaeffer MBSID panel is like €150 and you guys can do it for €110,  I know that one way of saving some big €$ on the MBSID panel is to change all the text to single-stroke fonts, so it could probably be even cheaper still?

Its rounded 155 PLUS shipping and taxes. What makes about 190€ altogether. The 110.-€ we offer are all inclusive.

Stripping the fonts to "one line fonts" reduces the price given in fpd to ca. 122.- plus shipping and taxes. Somewhere around 150.-€ would be the complete price then. I wouldnt prefer to use "one line fonts" cause they tend to have one pretty and one ugly side.... but if someone likes them, you can have them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

hm...das kommt schwer aufs Material an ;)

In 5mm Acryl wird zum Beispiel die LED Matrix in der SID Platte noch ausreichend stabil. In 2mm Alu auch.

Je mehr schweizer Käse man aus den Platten macht, umso instabiler werden sie logischerweise auch.

Unter 2.5mm Acryl würde ich mit dem SID Layout nicht gehen, da es sich dann mit sicherheit nicht mehr selbst trägt.

Es hängt deshalb von der zu erwarteten Belastung ab. Wenn die Platte anderweitig unterbaut wird dann kann man etwas enger werden. Wenn es keine Stützpunkte gibt, dann würde ich darauf Rücksicht nehmen und die Abstände grösser halten.

Grundsätzlich würde ich zu einer maximalen Streuung der Bohrungen raten, aber das geht leider Design und Platinentechnisch meisst nicht ;).

Der Abstand vom Rand der Frontplatte ist in der Regel naturgemäß etwas grösser, da sonst die einzubauenden Bauteile irgendwann am Chassi anstossen würden. Hier gilt natürlich auch, lieber etwas grosszügiger sein und die Platte verzeiht auch mal ein ordentliches Kopfnicken, wenns mal wieder länger dauert.

Du siehst, ich winde mich um genaue Angaben herum ;). Die grösse der Bohrungen spielen natürlich auch noch ne Rolle, sowie die Frage, ob Printteile den druck an die Montagepunkte der Platine weiter geben, LEDs, die gar keinen Druck abbekommen usw...

Falls du ein Layout hast, dann würde ich dir gerne meine zweite Meinung dazu sagen, bevor sie produziert wird. Erreichen kannst du uns hier im Forum per PN oder mail an info at aileroned.de.

Grüsse,

Micha

Hi aileroned!

Danke für die Antwort. Werde Bohrungen und dergleichen bei meinem Design nun stärker berücksichtigen  ;) und mehr Freiraum zwischen den Elementen lassen (Sicher ist sicher). Alles in allem plane ich für die Frontplatte vier Aufnahmepunkte. Dies sollte dann einigermaßen Stabilität bieten.

MfG Christian

Nabend!!

Hier im Forum wird ja häufig für das FP-Design auf den FrontPanelDesigner von Sch... verwiesen. Wie sieht es denn da bei euch mit der Kompatibilität aus ?? IMO is der FPD am intuitivsten zu bedienen, im Gegensatz zu ACAD etc.

Habt ihr da zufällig ein paar Hinweise (zu Software, Tips zur konvertierung etc.)parat um euch passende Vorschläge zukommen zu lassen ??

MfG Christian

• 1 month later...

Hallo, ich hab da nochmal eine Frage;

ich habe einen Freund der Zugang zu einem CNC-Fräser hat.

Wäre es möglich dass Du mir ein FPD-File in ein anderes, für

den Fräser lesbares Format umwandelst?

Ich würde es verstehen wenn Du es nicht machen würdest, aber

ich sehe darin den einzigen Weg zu einer Frontplatte zu kommen die

unter 20€ kostet (den Kasten Bier für meinen Freund mit eingerechnet  ;D)

matthias

• 2 months later...

Moin

Ich weiß nicht ob es in einem fairen Verhältnis steht aber ich suche jemanden der mir eine Frontplatte für meine mbSID per CNC-fräsen könnte.

Als "Ausgleich" kann ich die Beschriftung einer beliebigen Frontplatte im Siebdruckverfahren anbieten.

Meine Frontplatte hab ich fertig entworfen, Basismaterial und Zuschnitt kann ich auch klären -das einzige was ich benötigen würde wäre das bohren der Löcher (Schraubpunkte, LEDs u. buttons) sowie die Displayaussparung.

Falls mir jemand helfen kann einfach melden dann klären wir alles weitere.

Weiterhin frohes schaffen...  :)

• 2 weeks later...