apx. prices of motorfaders

Guest funkmasterkola

Guest funkmasterkola

I believe that you guys got apx. prices for the motorfaders. Some one told that Penny+Giles faders used in original mackie stuff are expensive, and I can't find price anywhere. Could you type how much you paid for yours, because i read some of you had alps, some got panasonics? Does someone know the price of P+G faders?

Guest funkmasterkola

I believe that you guys got apx. prices for the motorfaders. Some one told that Penny+Giles faders used in original mackie stuff are expensive, and I can't find price anywhere. Could you type how much you paid for yours, because i read some of you had alps, some got panasonics? Does someone know the price of P+G faders?

Guest funkmasterkola

I'M LITTLE BIT DESPERATED, BECAUSE POLISH P+G QUOTE ME PRICE FOR THE 3000 SERIES MOTORFADER [AROUND 250EU] AND FOE THE 8000 SERIES [AROUND 300 EU]. of course this prices are net, so additional 22% of vat will come if i will place order

Do you know any shop who deal with this faders around the world?

Still looking for alps and panasonic.

Guest funkmasterkola

I'M LITTLE BIT DESPERATED, BECAUSE POLISH P+G QUOTE ME PRICE FOR THE 3000 SERIES MOTORFADER [AROUND 250EU] AND FOE THE 8000 SERIES [AROUND 300 EU]. of course this prices are net, so additional 22% of vat will come if i will place order

Do you know any shop who deal with this faders around the world?

Still looking for alps and panasonic.

• 2 weeks later...