I need a graphic file with panel template of sid

QBAS

hi

I need help with creating a file or find another solution.

Becouse I cannot run under Ubuntu the Front Panel Designer program - I cannot create bmp file with picture of panel for sid (I think that in FPD it can be done). I need this panel picture on paper for help make me my own panel on wood ( I have no money for this super alu panel now).

Of course I can convert dwg on bmp file, but converter program not create file with orginal size (dependly from dpi), but always I must specify size (A4 or another) or resolution.

If I do mistake please tell me,I hope my text is clearly, or simply If somebody can send me in 300 dpi a graphic file with panel template I will be greatefull.

Thank you

Hi

Thank you for trying help me.

I checked INKSCAPE, this is very good program, but it not read "fpd" and "dwg" format :(

I have my bmp file in hi rez - converted from dwg, but without any scale - I don`t know proper size. So I need any file (can be small size jpg in 2 colors) but with specified size.

For good understanding: I can stretch picture, but I don`t know how much.

After preparing good sized file I would like to print it on transparet plastic and drill my wood for sid. Can you help?

hi styrd

from other side: in eagle is an option for export image, where is possible to put resolution in dpi.

Automatically resolution in pixels depend from resolution in dpi,

but I have not an program, with support fpd or dwg,  to export as image with the same options, where resolution in pixels depends from resoluition in dpi.

I`m not an graphic worker, som maybe I`m in wrong, but when I created pcb from eagle

I exported in 300 dpi, and nextly I imported this files to blank document, who have 300 dpi/A4 , and print normally on A4.

If you can make me bmp, or jpg in 300 dpi - I will happy

Here, I made a PDF for you:

http://no-ho.com/MB_Sid Step C.pdf

Umbuntu should have a PDF reader installed by default IIRC.  You can print it out on 2 A size pieces of paper just make sure that the page scaling is set to none.  PDF is a vector format so you dont have to deal with bit resolution, just print it 1:1