MBFMControl VST

S.M.

1) How cool, thankyou!

2) I REALLY don't like having to have a login to download this. I'm resisting the temptation to post them here so that people don't need to give up personal info. I don't see how it's necessary.

3) What a shame that there are TWO VSTi for controlling MBFM... Both in beta... you guys really should work together! FM VSTi control surface

Keep it coming, lose the login, work as a team, and this is a good thing :)

• 4 years later...

Sorry to resurrect this thread, and/or if I missed another thread. I recently found this VSTi on an old hard disk of mine, and I thought I attach it here since the original link above seems to be outdated!

(Is this the correct VSTi for this post after all? I have another one here which is called mb_fm_vsti)

fmControl_0.95.zip

Edited by Akcija

I have another one here which is called mb_fm_vsti)

Then post it too. :)

Unfortunately there is no mac osx version of a control plugin.

When i get all needed parts and finished my MBFM, i'll try to build a basic CC Editor with MAX for Live. SysEx Functionality is not possible with Live.

If needed, i will post the result here, but don't expect to much, because i'm a MAX for Live beginner.

It woul'd make it much easier, to setup your prefered midi controller to the MBFM within Ableton Live.

But at first, my MBFM has to be finished...

Regards

Thomasch

Edited by Thomasch

Downloaded and installed!

As far as i can see the au/vst plugin connects directly to the specified midiport to communicate with the MBFM.

I hope this will override/ignore the straight SYSEX Filtering within Ableton Live.

Can't wait to finish my MBFM to test it. :)

Regards

Thomasch

Edited by Thomasch