2 X 49 Full size Keyboards etc

Austin73

Hi there anybody need any keyboards.

I have recently ripped an old organ (yamaha electone) apart for parts for my DIY guitar projects .

I have 2 full size keyboards that I don't require and one has 4 extra drum style keys. All switches are intact and working.

If anybody needs them feel free to contact me I'm in Bournemouth UK but I work in Hampshire so can sort of help out if you need delivery.

These things are quite heavy so reluctant to do DHL etc but can find out for you if you require.

Cheers

Aus

If it's the keyboard posted on the Diystompboxes forum, then he's using the pots, caps and resistors etc from inside the keyboard, rather than frankensteining a guitar synth out of it!

Damn, was hoping to see some really wierd synth type contraption then :D

Yeah sorry it's nothing to mad unfortunately. I'm using the speaker, pots, inductors (but I don't know there values) spring reverb and the Bass Pedals (to make midi hence on here) etc . And yes its the one of the diy stompbox forum.

I don't need the keyboards and I also have some inductors if anybody wants them for minimum cash.

I also have the leslie parts etc the control board (sorry I needed the opto couplers)

So let me know whta you want and I'll give you a price and also a price to send where ever.

Cheers

Aus