[S] Panel sets from the MB-6582 Panels Bulk Order

Wilba

I'm selling 3 1 panel set from the MB-6582 Panels Bulk Order run last year:

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,9714.0.html

They have the alignment errors as I've discussed in the bulk order thread, but the artwork is not too close to the panel holes nor is it flaking off yet. Therefore they're ideal for people who aren't too fussy about these things and think that US$40 for panels with imperfect artwork is still a good deal. Maybe you can get them silkscreened again or spray it and use Lazertran.

If they were mine, I would give them away for free (like I did with my two panel sets), but they're not mine, I'm selling them on behalf of friends who got them shipped with my panels and don't want them anymore.

The price is US$40 plus approximately US$10 shipping to anywhere.

Payment by PayPal.

The holes are fine, but there is absolutely no guarantee whatsoever about the silkscreen alignment, quality or durability.

Buyers would be effectively retroactively joining a bulk order that went a bit pear-shaped.

I can't stress this point enough - if you buy them and they arrive and you don't like them, bad luck, not my problem.

I don't care when you pay as long as you don't care when I post them.  ;D