ALBS "Waldorf" Knobs order number 4

Goblinz

Call your friends, tell your family, The Albs "Waldorf" knob order number 4 is here!

I'm going to be ordering some more knobs from Albs in the near future. ALBS have a large minimum order for these so it's not easy to get them on an individual basis.

knobsml9.jpg

For those of you that don't already know, these are the "Waldorf" knobs as used by Wilba's MB-6582. These are very nice soft touch knobs and compliment the PT-10 case and front panels perfectly.

Here's the link to the wiki with all the information you need.

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/albs_waldorf_knob_bulk_order

When you add your name to the list please PM me with your paypal email address, contact email address, and delivery address exactly as you want it to appear on the envelope (seperate lines for each line of your address)

I require payment for these before the 21st September for these and then will make the order at the end of the month.

Please don't add "Me too" to this thread. I have set up a wiki page with full details and an order list. Simply login to the wiki and add your name to the table. Make sure that you review and check it before saving it down and make sure that you have only added your details to the list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All invoices sent out apart from Tron77.. You need to let me know how many knobs you want!

There's a few people who haven't paid yet (invoices sent out last week), please can you send payment ASAP or get  in touch if you want me to cancel your order.

Thanks,

Eddie

No problem as I'm still waiting for some payments (A couple are due to me not having enough time to invoice people). Please add your name to the wiki, including how many knobs of each colour you prefer and PM me as detailed in the original post. I will need payment quite quickly though as I need to trnasfer the money to myself and then wie it across to ALBS.

E

hi ,payement done  for 60 ,i 've ordered 45...but no problem..thanks for your work Boops

Ah, I've just noticed that you'd amended your order whilst comparing my spreadsheet, invoices sent and the wiki. When I compiled the spreadsheet, it was before you made this amendment. I've amended my spreadsheet and sent you a payment for the difference. Please let me know what you want me to do.

Eddie

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update...

The money transfer to ALBS is complete and I am currently waiting for the package to be delivered.

Once the knobs arrive I have to hand count them, bag them up, stick them in the envelopes, address them, fill in customs declerations  and find time to go down to the post office and send them out.... All this takes time, we should be looking at the first week in November all being well.

E

nice, i began to wonder why it took so long. Almost was afraid i paid for something i won't receive. Thanks for the update.

grtz

No, don't worry about that, I've done a few of these orders now. As with the other people organising bulk orders, I am sorting these out in my own free time and for no profit and it does take a while for reasons that I have already mentioned. I will post here when I get more info. With past experience ALBS' delivery time cna be anything between a week - 3 weeks (although that was over the holiday time and I think they'd be milking it if none of them came to work during October fest  :D).

Eddie

• 2 weeks later...

I recieved a response from Albs this morning. I had ordered some extra parts which had to be forwarded on from elsewhere. Albs had sent a few emails but unfortunately they didn't get through the Spam filters at work. I have asked that if the extra parts are not here in the next couple of days then they should be sent on at a later date.

Apologies for this, we're back on track now anyway.

E

• 2 weeks later...

The knobs have arrived. There's a lot of them. They'll need counting out, bagging up, enveloping and posting.  I don't have too much time this weekend but will try to get out what i can. Please understand that it's quite a labourious, time consuming task to get them counted and sent out.