Pre-made boards available now!

smashtv

Hey all!

The US layout boards are done and shipping now, go to http://mbhp.coinoptech.com/ to order.  

The new US layouts (in Eagle .brd format) are there also in the "info" section with full parts lists, and a visual quick reference showing what goes where.

Only Paypal is accepted now, but other payment forms may be supported in the future.  Paypal is available almost everywhere, and makes using your credit card or bank account for foreign currency easy.

Thanks for waiting!   ;)

SmashTV

Great work smash!! ;D

BTW, how did u do the 3D core module pic - the one that lists info as u scroll over...looks great :)

Nice...

Dan

Thanks!

The 3D pics were kicked out of Eagle via a wicked set of Eagle ULP scripts (that can be found at http://www.matwei.de/) as POV-RAY descriptions, and rendered with POV-RAY.

I'm not even a 3D guy, but I did manage to fumble my way around this.  ;)

Have Fun!

Smash

Great job really.

Could you quickly explain the difference with the euro PCB ?

Cause I ordered my components and I was waiting for your boards.

What parts will not fit ?

Thx!

Really just the smaller capacitors, which usually is not an issue.  Some of the caps in the Euro list that have 2mm lead spacing were changed to 5mm so I could run traces between the pins.  The US order lists show the lead spacing that fits the US board(s), so you can compare that to what you have.

I have built a few of the boards just using caps I have in stock here, and bending the pins out an extra 3mm to fit was no problem.

Have fun!

Smash

Guest Xcen

Weeeeeeeeee!

You already sent me a core board so I will complete this one before I order a new one... do you have a mouser part list available for the core module?

Weeeeeeeeee!

You already sent me a core board so I will complete this one before I order a new one... do you have a mouser part list available for the core module?

Well, there is one on my site for the new core layout, but not for the original core board layout.  The only difference should be lead spacing on the capacitors, so compare my list to the board you have to determine what you need.  The part lists on my site list the lead spacing of the caps used on the new layouts, so it should not be an issue.

You can also bend the leads on the caps from the new order lists to fit the old board without issue.

Have fun!

Smash

Guest Xcen

hmm we seem to have posted at the same time ;)

Almost make me wish I'd have the new layout... this flash thing there with the parts is really neat!

Awesome work, again :)

Awesome Smash!

How is the quality on the boards?

Great prices, and right in time,

would save me a lot of hassle to order from you.

-Sephult

p.S. Great job on the site

Heya Sephult!

I have to say the quality on these is perfect, but I need to wait for a report from those who have already ordered.  I'm shipping quite a few today, so if you ask again in a week you will get a non-biased answer.   ;)

Also many thanks to everyone for the thumbs up reviews of my little MB site, You guys have made my week (and it's only Tuesday!)   ;)

Have fun!

Smash

SmashTV, you rock.  I ordered mine on Monday and can't wait to get them.

Many thanks for providing this service.

Thanks!

They shipped out yesterday, so hopefully you will see them before the weekend.  

I have not been keeping up very well with thank you/confirmation emails on the orders, but my "order status" page details when I ship to those who don't get an email from me.  

Let me know when they get there!

Smash

Smash,

I'm not in the US, but I had to look after the comments you had here.  You've done one hell of a job with that site - even more repect due than before!!

Steve.

Thanks!

Maybe I should clarify, I have been calling these the "US" layouts, but I do ship worldwide.  Paypal makes that easy with the money conversion.

I should have the Mouser orderlist done for the USB board in the next few days, I'm still trying to find a decent supplier for the USB chip that has more than a handfull in stock.

Have fun!  ;D

Smash

Hey smash, thanks a lot, this will save me a lot of time and hassle, especially considering that i'm a total n00b when it comes to electronics of this sort.   Also, sorry for not paying the shipping in the same transaction, hope its all still a go.

Hey smash, thanks a lot, this will save me a lot of time and hassle, especially considering that i'm a total n00b when it comes to electronics of this sort.   Also, sorry for not paying the shipping in the same transaction, hope its all still a go.

Heya TFM!  :)

No problem on the shipping thing but check your email for explanation of another issue.

Thanks!

SmashTV

Hi,

The index widget doesn't appear in Opera for Mac OS 9, although it shows up in Explorer.  Just thought you'd like to know.

Well done, I'll be ordering soon.

That's wild, I guess I need to put some text links on there.  That concerns me extra since I'm a mac user too.   :-/

Thanks for the heads up!

Have Fun

Smash