Permission to sell

jimh54

I have the following items I need to sell. I have run out of money due to the US economy and regretfully need to recover some funds. All prices are in USD and do not include shipping.

1 MB6582 main board and CS boards with SID chips and all parts installed, also have the 4X16 display in Red. All it needs is a case and power supply (Option 1). I think I have $525.00 in it at this point.

1 unused MB6582 CS board. $20. I bought it from smashTV with the Main board and later found a completed one that I purchased from Futureman.

5 SSM2044 boards completed but missing the SSM chips. $150 for all.

1 MB OPL-3 board completed $25

1 Dout completed $15

1 Din completed $15

1 Ain completed $15

2 Aout NG completed $100

1 Core with 4685 pic completed $27

2 ay3-8910 boards with chips 1 completed 1 partial $50

2 Mixer boards for the ay3- 8910 boards 1 completed 1 partial $50

2 GM5 USB to Midi boards complete $30

1 ultracore board (core+ 4 IIC + 8 bankstick). The board has not been used at all. $15

All of the projects are either SmashTV kits or other boards that have been offered in these forums as group buys. None of them are home made boards.

I would Sell the whole bunch as a single purchase for $1000.

Power has never been applied to any of the above projects but I am confident that they will work with minimal effort. I have 40 years of electronic assembly and troubleshooting background.

Let me know if I have permission. Additionally, are things like this only done through these forums or can I sell on ebay as well If I can't sell them here?

Let me know if I have permission. Additionally, are things like this only done through these forums or can I sell on ebay as well If I can't sell them here?

Pretty sure they are only done through the forum, as you know its a non-profit community,

and you could make profit if the bidding went high enough on ebay.

Unless of course you used buy it now, but then youd need to prove that you genuinely sold it for that price or whatever.

Anyways, all that aside, sorry to hear about your financial difficulty man.  :(

The prices are fair. It would be nice if you could sell the parts through the forum. Inside the community they should be in good hands. :)

Therefore I moved this article to the fleamarket.

Handling this as a single purchase could be difficult, but it's your decision.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Here's what I have left:

It was brought to my attention that the Ay3-8910 boards were overpriced I have changed the prices of them to reflect a more correct value. They have AY3-8912 chips on them.

2 ay3-8910 boards with chips 1 completed 1 partial $30

2 Mixer boards for the AY3-8910 boards 1 completed 1 partial $30

2 GM5 USB to Midi boards complete $30

1 ultracore board (core+ 4 IIC + 8 bankstick). The board has not been used at all. $15

Thank you all who have purchased the sold items.

• 2 weeks later...